Monday, February 02, 2009

Reports of my death, it seems, have been greatly exaggerated.

This site's still going away... but I'm not. Mainly because I realized that, without a website, I can't participate in The Third Annual White Elephant Blogathon. And nobody wants to miss out on that.

What has chafed about this, what I can't really keep up with, is the reviewing load. When you try to review everything you watch, it gets burdensome. Yet I didn't really feel that crunch until several years in, and changing the format just seemed wrong to me. At least, it does here. No one's to say that we can't get a fresh start elsewhere, though. So I've done just that. This will likely be a far more informal venture - just me riffing on movies, music, booze, whatever else. In other words, more like an everyday blog. Exciting, I know.

I have thus taken a page from the Matt Prigge playbook. For those still interested, this is my new home. See you in the funny pages...

8 Comments:

Anonymous Yugioh GX Episodes said...

haha lmao well see you on your new blog

8:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

東京熱情色影片.辣妹視訊微風成人區.免費線上avdvd觀賞卡通影片卡通aa片.卡通aa片hilive tv 免費電影天堂.情色視訊天堂.嘟嘟貼圖區av影片下載.383成人視訊 美女.av 女優 卡通美女短片免費試看.美女-sex王國.免費 aa 片試看情色文學.a片免費觀賞sexy girls get fucked.視訊聊天情色sex888 freebbs hk.aio交友愛情館成人圖片區.aio交友愛情館-視訊交友.aa影片下載城小魔女貼片區.sex520 net情趣 商品.sex520 net.嘟嘟情人色網免費線上成人影片.百分百貼圖區亞洲avdvd.a片天堂日本 avdvd 介紹免費觀賞.百分百成人情色圖片.aa 片試看免費卡通.亞洲免費影片線上直播.一夜情.亞洲瘋情高雄援交.av1688影音視訊天堂.18禁豆豆情色視訊.辣妹有約溫泉.亞洲辣妹妹影音視訊聊天室.貓貓論壇援交妹.卡通aa片免費看.甜心寶貝視訊妹.聊天室kk俱樂部視訊.比基尼辣妹.yam視訊交友.視訊辣妹 qq 美美色網.寫真集辣妹台中視訊.嘉義視訊哈啦聊天室 .ut正妹 聊天室 .微風成人區.辣妹情人視訊網.yam天空辣妹影音.南台灣美女視訊.上班族視訊.台南視訊.2009情趣用品.aio辣妹交友愛情館 .辣妹情色視訊 .momokoko同學會視訊.免費視訊聊天 aio.視訊美女 寫真.情色視訊 sex.影音視訊聊天室080.豆豆情色風暴視訊.av美女-情色風暴.比基尼av辣妹影片.辣妹sex story.寶貝視訊.視訊辣妹av.辣妹,隋棠性感照.性感辣妹,sex女優.aa片免費看,辣妹視訊

1:01 AM  
Blogger daniel john said...

it's great to see fresh, creative ideas that have never been done before...

Term papers

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Term Papers said...

I would like to thank the author of this article for contributing such a lovely and mind-opening article.

1:56 AM  
Anonymous dizi izle said...

Thanks for an informative article, a good read.

10:32 AM  
Anonymous yabancı film izle said...

thnak you by admin good website

10:33 AM  
Anonymous sewa mobil said...

Nice article, thanks for the information.

11:02 AM  
Blogger Maddie said...

Hi, I came across your site and wasn’t able to get an email address to contact you about a broken link on your site. Please email me back and I would be happy to point them out to you.

Thanks!

Madison
maddie0147@gmail.com

5:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home