Wednesday, February 06, 2008

We're back in business, folks. Starting today, the writing will return. The format shift I promised? Well, I'm still short on time these days, so it's all about the bullet points. This way, I can at least get my thoughts out about the things I see without having to worry about whether or not I'm being coherent. I never am coherent anyway, so it's not like much will change.


Blogger stennie said...

I've been thinking lately of listing bullet points in place of my standard "comments coming soon" place-holder. I hope I won't look like a copy-cat if I do.

2:52 AM  
OpenID homucomestible said...

I don't mind looking like a copy-cat. Homucomestible's going with the bullet points.

11:35 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Steal away -- it's not my idea. I've borrowed it before from Ebert's Halloween H20 review, though the all-bullets-all-the-time is more reminiscent of D'Angelo when he's playing catch-up.

2:48 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home