Wednesday, October 17, 2007

So... yeah. Nathaniel at Film Experience is hosting a Montgomery Clift blogathon. I planned to whip up something for it, but alas, my schedule lately has been somewhat hectic (as if it ever isn't), so I've got nothing to write about. Even if I did, though, I doubt any tribute I could pull together would exceed the marvelous tribute he got back in 1979. And through the magic of YouTube, some enterprising soul has given this tribute the context in which it deserves to be seen. So, without further ado, here he is: Montgomery Clift, honey!

4 Comments:

Blogger jahs34 said...

Oh The Clash, how much ilove thee.

12:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Joe Strummer and horns and movies...geez Louise I love that song.

7:20 PM  
Blogger Testify said...

Oh The Clash how much I loathe thee. Splay legged denim 'n' leather traditional (pub)rockers blocking the way for the true playground of possibility's that the Pistol's promised. Delivering instead stadium punk for Americans. Not fit to utter Monty Clifts name.

8:26 PM  
Blogger jahs34 said...

Oh Sex Pistols a manufactured band like The Backstreet Boys or any boy band.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home