Tuesday, May 02, 2006

And now for something completely different...

It's May, and the weather is warming up. I feel a bit giddy. So here's what I'm going to do: I'm proposing a contest. In the month of October, I posted reviews for twenty films. One of these twenty was viewed while, um, heavily intoxicated. Here's the contest:

Guess which of the twenty October films is the 'drunk' film.

What does the winner get? Well, the winner gets one of two things:

1) A DVD copy of said film, or

2) Barring unavailability of DVD (in other words, if it's not out on DVD yet, not if it's sold out at my local Borders), the cash equivalent thereof.

The first correct guess wins. Everyone who wishes to participate gets two guesses. Send all guesses to this address. Deadline is May 31st. Happy guessing, y'all...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home