Sunday, December 19, 2004

Ocean's Twelve (2004)

Okay. So. Let's say you and I are hanging out, and there's a couple other people with us. (Hey. Stop giggling. It could happen.) So we're all sitting around, trying to think of something to do and probably talking about something goofy like dogs in underpants or something. Then I get the bright idea to tell the joke about the little boy and the flower on the side of the road, 'cause I know none of you have heard it. You figure, hey, this'll be fun, I enjoy a good joke. So I start telling, and you're listening and then you start to wonder where is this guy going with this and then you start to get a little bored and then maybe irritated and now I'm still telling it and it's really starting to go on and on and you're thinking now I'm just being an asshole and self-indulgent and this joke isn't really a joke at all and I'm just having you guys on but the joke is still going and you're losing your mind wondering what on earth can be the point of this I mean really this shit is no fun at all and is the end in sight please pretty please can you just hurry up and get this over with? And then I reach the punchline, and it dawns on you that the joke's been on you the whole time. You are seized with the strong urge to beat me to a pulp.

Yeah. That's what it's like to watch this movie.

Grade: D+

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home