Tuesday, May 14, 2002

Well, I finally did it. I kept saying I was gonna do it, but only now have I finally finished it. What is it? It's the goddamn 2001-in-Review list, that's what?

"But Steve," I can hear you say, "why should I go read this when I already know what you thought of [insert film here]?" Well, 'cause I wrote it, for one. (Kiddin'.) Seriously, you should check it out because there's 139 films on this list. Odds are, there's a couple you didn't know I saw. Maybe even a couple you haven't heard of but would like if you ever got the chance to see them.

That's not enough for you? Well, how about this: Somewhere in that list is a brand-spankin' new review of The Anniversary Party, which I just finished watching a couple of hours ago. So go! Go on over there..........

Yes, over here. Over here in the warm soothing waters of Mr. Cranky. That's right, dip your toes in. It won't kill you, I promise.

Hope ya like it, people...